THE NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, (U.P), COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER (CHO) 2021 TOTAL 2800 POSTS, THROUGH SIX-MONTH CERTIFICATE TRAINING IN COMMUNITY HEALTH FOR NURSES (CCHN) FOR 2021-22 SESSION. APPLY ONLINE
|Post Name||CHO UP|
|Age Criteria||18 – 35 Year|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
The NHM UP Community Health Officer CHO 2021 Apply Online applications for total of 2800 posts. Interested candidates for CHO UP Vacancy must apply online before 20/07/2021. Eligible candidates can participate in the online application process from 30 June 2021 to 20 July 2021.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Posted On: June 16, 2021
- Online application start on: June 30, 2021 at 11:00 AM
- Last date for submission online form: July 20, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Apply Online form: 30-06-2021 to 20-07-2021 (23:59 hrs).
- Last Date Extension Notice Link: link present in the download section.
|During the training period||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|At the time of posting||Rs. 35,500/- per month|
Location of Position:
- Uttar Pradesh.
CHO UP Vacancy 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B. Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/ Institutions.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- The minimum age limit for the selected category is 18 years and the maximum age is 35 years.
CHO UP Vacancy 2021 total 2800 seats are vacant.
Exam Fees Details:
- 6 months for CHC Certification.
Selection Method :
NHM UP Community Health Officer CHO 2021 Apply Online
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The Computer Based Test will be held at major cities of Uttar Pradesh as mentioned in the online application form.
- Candidates may opt for three test cities preferred from the list and the same cannot be changed after the online form is submitted.
- Minimum marks for selection General(UR) / EWS: 33 Marks, OBC: 33 Marks , SC/ST/PWD: 33 Marks.
NHM UP Community Health Officer CHO 2021 Apply Online COMPUTER BASED TEST:
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Total Marks||100 Marks (1 mark for every question)|
|Exam Section||2 exam sections, 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Section 1||80 marks will consist of Professional
|Section 2||20 marks will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning,
|Exam language||English and Hindi only|
NHM UP Community Health Officer CHO 2021 Apply Online CBT SYLLABUS :
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing;
- Community Health Nursing;c. Child Health Nursing;
- Medical-Surgical Nursing;
- Health Education and Communication Skills & Environmental Hygiene;
- Mental Health Nursing;
- First Aid;
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology;
- Administration and Ward Management
- General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Basic Computer Knowledge
How to Apply & Instructions :
You have to fill and submit the online application form available at the website:
- Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by the last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Relevant Degree Diploma(B.SC/GNM), Marksheet of the final year prescribed for the applicable post.
- Half-filled applications will be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
- Fill in the details and attach the required documents.
- Uploaded Essential documents & Certificate.
- Form Submission.
- Fill the details and attach the required document.
- Take a printout for further use
General Terms & Conditions:
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. you can download the instruction manual from the download section.
- Detailed instructions available on NHM website may be referred at the time of applying for On-line application.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. NHM shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are not able to submit their application due to last minute rush.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry of selecting options for filling online applications
NHM UP Community Health Officer CHO 2021 Apply Online Vacancy 2021
|Apply online form. Click on the link below.|
|The official website for College, Click on the link below|
|Download link for Medical College, Final Rule Book pdf click on the link below.|
Candidates wishing to participate should review the eligibility requirements, including educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, and application deadline. On or before the deadline, eligible candidates can apply for the application form. Candidates should read the instructions given below for more information. Thank you for visit our website www.proudofnurses.com.