COLLEGE OF NURSING AIIMS BATHINDA VACANCY 2021 TOTAL 06 POSTS, IN THE ALL-INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BATHINDA (PUNJAB) ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS. APPLY OFFLINE
|Advertised Number||AIIMS/ BATHINDA/ Rect.Cell/ 261|
|Post Name||Various Posts In The College Of Nursing|
|Age Criteria||18 – 45 Year|
|Exam fees||As Per Post|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Offline Application Form||Click here|
AIIMS Bathinda College of Nursing Vacancy 2021. Interested candidates for the College of nursing Vacancy must apply offline before 11/07/2021. Eligible candidates can participate in the offline application process from 11 June 2021 to 11 July 2021.
AIIMS Bathinda College of Nursing Vacancy 2021 Important Dates to Remember:
- Posted On: June 11, 2021
- Online application start on: June 11, 2021
- Last date for submission offline form: July 11, 2021
- Apply offline form: 11-06-2021 to 11-07-2021 (16:59 hrs).
- Last Date Extension Notice Link: Coming soon
|Name of the Post||Pay Level|
|Professor Cum Principal||Level-13 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-)|
|Associate Professor (Reader)||Level-12 of Pay Matrix (Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200/-)|
|Lecturer||Level -11 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-)|
Location of Position:
- BATHINDA (PUNJAB)
AIIMS Bathinda College of Nursing Vacancy 2021 Educational Qualification:
Essential Qualification for Professor Cum Principal:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing with advanced specialization in Nursing.
- Must be registered Nurse and Midwife.
- 10-year experience in the Nursing field after registration as a Nurse, out of which seven years must have been spent in Nursing education or administration after obtaining the prescribed postgraduate qualification.
Essential Qualification for Associate Professor (Reader):
- Master Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Registered Nurse Midwife.
- Eight years experience after M. Sc (Nursing) including 05(five) years teaching experience.
Desirable: Ph.D in Nursing
Essential Qualification for Lecturer in Nursing:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/University.
- Registered Nurse Midwife.
- Five years experience with a minimum of two years teaching experience in Nursing
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Professor Cum Principal||Up to 55 Years|
|Associate Professor (Reader)||Up to 50 Years|
|Lecturer||Up to 50 Years|
AIIMS Bathinda College of Nursing Vacancy 2021 total 06 seats vacant.
Exam Fees Details:
The applicants are required to pay in form of a DEMAND DRAFT.
- The name of the applicant along with the telephone number, post applied for should be written on the backside of the demand draft.
- The draft in the favor of “EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AIIMS BATHINDA (HR)” payable at Bathinda.
Selection Method :
College of Nursing AIIMS Bathinda Vacancy 2021 selection method.
- Based on bio-data, the Screening Committee may short-list candidates for interviews.
- Candidates called for an interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
- They may also be asked to submit an affidavit/declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Bathinda at the time of the Interview.
Site of Interview:
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bathinda or any other place as decided by the Executive Director, AIIMS, Bathinda. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply & Instructions :
AIIMS Bathinda College of Nursing Vacancy 2021 Instructions.
You have to fill and submit the offline application form available at the website:
- The hard copy of the application form shall be enclosed with self-attested copies of Matriculation Certificate, Degree Certificate/Mark-Sheets or equivalent certificates/Mark sheets, Experiences Certificates indicating teaching etc.
- The hard copy of the offline applications has to be sent along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active-mail ID in the offline application, as all correspondences will be made by the Institute through e-mail.
- Test/Interview schedule will be mailed in due course to the candidate in their registered e-mail.
- The applicants already in Government service shall have to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of the Interview.
General Terms & Conditions:
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. you can download the instruction manual from the download section.
- The Experience Certificate should clearly show the period of experience, duration of the experience (“from” to “to”), Nature of experience (either teaching or otherwise) etc.
- The candidates can only mention those teaching experiences which are recognized.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ……………………….” w.r.t. Advertisement No ……………………………………………
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered without following the process of this recruitment.
AIIMS Bathinda College of Nursing Vacancy 2021 Official Website contact:
Query related to post / technical detail:
- Website: https://aiimsbathinda.edu.in/
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Phone No. 0164-2867253
- Contact between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
List Of Enclosures:
- Birth certificate.
- Matriculation certificate.
- Bachelor Degree Certificates.
- Masters Degree Certificate.
- Any other degree certificate.
- Experience certificate(s)
- Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC, PH).
- Registration with Council Certificate.
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
AIIMS Bathinda College of Nursing Vacancy 2021 Offline Application Submission.
- The Recruitment Cell, Ayush Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda-151001
AIIMS Bathinda College of Nursing Vacancy 2021.
|Download offline application form. Click on the link below.|
|The official website for College, Click on the link below|
|Download link for Final Rule Book pdf click on the link below.|
Candidates wishing to participate should review the eligibility requirements, including educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, and application deadline. On or before the deadline, eligible candidates can apply for the application form. Candidates should read the instructions given below for more information. Thank you for visit our website www.proudofnurses.com.
About AIIMS, Bathinda:
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BATHINDA , अखिल भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान संस्थान, बठिंडा is one of the apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Website Address: https://aiimsbathinda.edu.in, Postal Address: AIIMS, Dabwali Rd, Lal Singh Nagar, Bathinda, Punjab 151001 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more nurses jobs, please visit : https://proudofnurses.com/