Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway Vacancies
Telephonic/ What’s app interview for Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central
Paramedical staff requirements 2020
Jagjivan Ram Hospital Western Railway Vacancies 2020. Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens. the final selection will be based on Telephonic interview for filling- up the posts of Paramedical staff requirements
|Notice no.||No.E/MD/889/1/Vol III|
|Job Title:||Paramedical staff requirements in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central|
|Employer Name:||Western Railways|
|Number of Vacancies:||16|
|Form Last Date:||17-09-2020|
|Date of Examination||19-09-2020|
|Type of Appointment:||Contract 3 month|
|Name of the post:||Nursing Supdt & clinical Psychologist|
|Pay Band / Pay Scale:||44,900 + admissible Allowance|
|Application Mode:||Online application|
|Age Limit:||20-40 year|
|Category||Maximum age Relaxation|
|SC, ST, candidates||5 Years|
|OBC Category||3 years|
Checklist for Documents:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Qualifying exam passing certificate.
- Registration Certificate from the respective council.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate & validity certificate OBC / EWS Candidates should bring current year’s validity certificate
Important to remember.
- Candidates should have requisite academic qualifications on the date of the Interview.
- Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examination are not eligible.
- Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board, otherwise, candidate form will be rejected.
- Candidates having higher qualification may also apply & indicate the details.
- Selected candidates will be required to work in Isolation and Quarantine wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
- Retired Railway and Government employees up to the age of 65 years can also apply.
How to apply Jagjivan Ram Hospital Western Railway Vacancies 2020:
- ekarmikbct downloadable application available in Google Playstore for application form.
- Eligible candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website http://18.104.22.168/bct
- After form submission, Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ Whats app interview for filling- up the given posts. Interviews will be held from 19.09.2020 onwards
Term and conditions:
- The selected Candidate will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to 31.12.2020 subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by Railway Board. The engagement of the above candidate is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
- Engagement on the Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates found suitable against the requirement of vacancy in order of merit will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
- The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
- Paramedical staff Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption .Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway.
- No other intimation will be given separately for Whatsapp /Telephonic Interview.No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period. No Objection Certificate If working NOC from the Current employer is required.
- The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two week’s notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the candidate is mentally/physically incapacitated.
- The Railway Administration reserve the right to deploy the candidate anywhere on the Division/Unit depending upon the exigency of service. Refusal otherwise on the part of the candidate shall be deemed to be misconduct
|Job Responsibility||Isolation and Quarantine wards nurse|
|Selection Process:||Interview method|
|Download Official Notification/Source||Click here|
|Important Links for From||Click here|
New Updates Jagjivan Ram Hospital Western Railway Vacancies 2020.
Download Official Notification :
Download Admit Card :
This Post Has One Comment
Thank u sir… I’m so fortunate to have a guide like u…😊❤️