Download Official Notification :
For Help Desk Mail :
Admit Card Download:
CHO Syllabus Download:
CHO Rajasthan 2020 Vacancies, Application Form should be accompanied by scan copies of necessary documents and should be submitted online.
|Job Title:||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Official Notice:||F.20(505)/ NHM/ HR/ Recruitment CHO/2020/1719|
|Employer Name:||NHM National Health Mission Rajasthan|
|Number of Vacancies:||6310|
|Recruiter:||PHC and Wellness centers.|
|Application Begin:||02 September 2020|
|Form Last Date:||16 September 2020|
|Date of Examination:||Coming soon|
|Type of Appointment:||Contractual Basis|
|Application Mode:||Online by Online website click here|
|Pay Band / Pay Scale:||Rs. 25,000/- per month.|
|Age Limit:||18-45 years (As on 1-01-2021)|
|Age Relaxation Category||UP TO|
|SC, ST, OBC and MBC of Rajasthan State candidates only||5 Year|
|Females Candidates of Unreserved Category(UR) and EWS-Females candidates of Rajasthan State only||5 Year|
|Females candidates of SC, ST, OBC and MBC of Rajasthan State only||10 Year|
|For Widow and Divorcee
Explanation: That in the case of widow, she will have to furnish a certificate of death of her husband from competent Authority and in case of divorcee she will have to furnish the Decree of the Court.
|Those who applied against advt no. F.20(504)/HR/CHO/ recruitment/2019/ 898 Dated 16-05-2019 and are otherwise eligible to apply against this advt. shall be given two years relaxation in upper|
Unreserved Category (Male & Female)
Other Backward Class (OBC/MBC) Creamy Layer
Other Backward Class (OBC/MBC) Non Creamy Layer
Schedule Caste (SC)
Schedule Tribe (ST)
Shahriya Category (Male & Female)
Specially Abled Person (PF1)/Female Widow/ Female Divorcee
Educational Qualification for Community Health Officer CHO Rajasthan 2020 Vacancies
- B.Sc. in Community Health/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized university.
- Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife with State Nursing Council/ Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan in Rajasthan.
Educational Qualification for the selected candidate
- CHO Rajasthan 2020 Vacancies All Candidates have to appear for a screening exam and shortlisted candidates
Having a Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / B.Sc in Community Health will be posted on the contractual post of CHO in SHC-H&WCs.
Pattern & Scheme of Examination
NHM CHO Community Health Officer 6310 Post Rajasthan 2020, Screening examination will be conducted through Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based written exam and other eligibility criteria mentioned above.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are solely responsible for the correctness/ sanctity of all the information regarding educational qualification and other eligibility criteria in Online Application Form.
- Candidates shall receive communication via departmental website / Newspapers.
- Only online Application shall be accepted.
- Applications sent by post/by hand shall not be entertained in any case.No document is to be attached/ uploaded with online application except Passport Size recent Photograph and scanned Signature.
- The written examination information details (Date, time, venue and guidelines etc.) for the contractual post of CHO shall be made available separately on website.
- Shortlisting for the contractual post of CHO shall depend on production of original documents by the candidate during the documents verification process.
Department can verify the educational certificates and other documents related to eligibility from the issuing authority at any point of time and take action accordingly.
- Appointment to posts based on a system of “counselling” (Merit Cum Preference) where those higher on the final merit list get to choose first from the posts that are vacant. The State Health Society, Rajasthan will however retain the right to transfer them, usually within the district or state, if a need to do so arises.
Who does not have a Certificate in Community Health (CH) has to pass the 6 months bridge course successfully?
If the Candidate is not successful in the NHM CHO Community Health Officer 6310 Post Rajasthan 2020 Bridge Course in the first attempt, he/she shall be given one more opportunity(at the willingness of the candidate) and for this second opportunity, the fees and other expenditures of the Bridge Course shall be borne by the candidate himself/herself.
If any candidate is not qualified to even after availing a second opportunity, such candidates shall not be considered for the contractual post of CHO.
Important to remember:
- Candidate must have a registration certificate from concerned Rajasthan Nursing Council Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan at the time of online submission of the application or must have applied for registration in concerned Rajasthan Nursing Council / Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan before submission of online application.
- Candidate must submit a valid registration certificate issued by concerned Rajasthan Nursing Council Board of Indian Medicine Rajasthan at the time of document verification otherwise his/her selection will be cancelled for the contractual post of CHO.
- Candidates having more than 2 live children born on or after 01.06.2002 are not eligible for contractual post of CHO as per Department of Personnel (A group-II), Government of Rajasthan’s Notification No. F.7(l )DOP/A-II/95 dated 20-06-2001.
- Short listed candidate, if employed, shall have to submit NOC from the employer before joining the 6 months Bridge Course and must resign from the post held before joining the contractual post of CHO.
- Request for the place of posting after selection at particular place shall not be entertained at all.
- Competent authority reserves the right to increase, decrease or canceL’withdraw the number of positions of the contractual post CHO and amend the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- Competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason & prior information .
The job descriptions NHM CHO Community Health Officer 6310 Post Rajasthan 2020 details of advertisement are indicative and competent authority reserves the right to change, amend or modify them in the interest of the programme.
- Short listed candidate shall have to submit a Bond of Rs. Five lacs on Rs 500 Non-Judicial Stamp Paper duly notarized to serve at SHC-HWC for a period of 5 years before joining the Bridge Course.
- The honorarium shall commence only after joining on the position of the contractual post of CHO at allocated SHC-HWC. No honorarium shall be given before or during Bridge Course.
- The cost of six months Bridge course in Community Health shall be borne by NHM Rajasthan as per Record of Proceedings (approved PIP) of the respective year and operational guidelines by the Government of India.
Syllabus for Recruitment of Contractual CHO -2020:
A. General awareness.
B. Basics of Human Body
C. Basics Concepts of Public Health
- Concepts of Community Health
- Health Care Planning and Organization of Health Care at various levels
- Environmental Health and Sanitation
- Introduction to Epidemiology, Epidemiological Approaches and Processes.
- Demography, Surveillance and Interpretation of Data.
- Biomedical Waste Management and Infection Control
D. Child Health
- Essential Care of Newborn at Birth
- Management of Common Neonatal and Child Health Problems
- Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness
- Introduction to Rashtriva Bal Swasthva Karvakaram.
- Universal Immunization Programme (U1P)
E. Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- Gynecological Conditions
- Family Planning Methods.
- Spacing Techniques and Counseling
- Medical Abortions and MTP Act
- Counseling in Reproductive and Sexual Health including problems of Adolescents.
- Management of Teenage Pregnancies
F. Maternal Health
- Introduction to RMNCH+A Programme
- Ante-Natal Care
- Intranatal Care
- Early Identification, Management and Referral of Complications
- Post Partum Care
G. Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of Specific Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Vector Borne Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Infectious Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Zoonotic Diseases
H. Non- Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of Specific Non- communicable Diseases
- Non- communicable Diseases- 1
- Non- communicable Diseases- 2
- Occupational Diseases
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders
- Elderly Care
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutritional Assessment
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Nutrition for Infants. Child. Adolescent and Elderly
- Nutritional Deficiency Disorders
- Food Borne Diseases. Food Safety
J. Skills Based
- Public Health Skills
- General Skills and Laboratory Skills
- Skills for Management of Common Conditions and Emergencies
- Maternal Health Skills
- Reproductive and Adolescent Health Skills
- Newborn and Child Health Skills
K. General Medicine and Medical emergencies
- Common Conditions- Gastro-Intestinal System
- Common Conditions- Respiratory System
- Common Conditions- Heart, Urinary System and Blood Disorders
- Common Conditions- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
- Thirst Aid in Common Emergency Conditions
- Disaster Management
L. General Pharmacology
- Essential Drugs
M. General Surgery, Trauma and Burns, ENT & Ophthalmology
- Common Surgical Conditions-1
- Common Surgical Conditions-2
- Congenital Malformations
- Screening of Common cancers
- Behavior Change Communication Skills and other Soft Skills
- Work Management and Administration Leadership.
- Supervision and Monitoring
- Health Management Information System
- Financial Management, Account and Computing
- Records and reports.
|Result Date:||Published on website|
|Selection Process:||Shortlisting for the contractual post of CHO shall be done on the basis of merit of the screening exam.|
|Download Official Notification/Source||Click here to download|
|Important Links for From||www.rajswasthya .nic. in|
Download Official Notification :
For Online Registration:
Admit Card Download: