DATIA MEDICAL COLLEGE, DATIYA (M.P) STAFF NURSE VACANCY 2021 TOTAL 172 POSTS ONLY FOR FEMALE, IN GMC DATIYA MADHYA PRADESH ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS. APPLY ONLINE
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Female Only)|
|Age Criteria||18 – 40 Year|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
Datia Medical College, Datiya (M.P) Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Apply for a total of 172 posts. Interested candidates for DMC Staff Nurse Vacancy must apply online before 15/06/2021. Eligible candidates can participate in the online application process from 01 May 2021 to 15 June 2021.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Posted On: May 20, 2021
- Online application start on: May 20, 2021
- Last date for submission online form: June 15, 2021
- Apply Online form: 20-05-2021 to 15-06-2021 (16:59 hrs).
- Last Date Extension Notice Link: link present in the download section.
- Rs. 28700 Level 7
Location of Position:
- Datia Medical College, Datiya. Madhya Pradesh.
Datia Medical College, Datiya (M.P) Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Pass Higher secondary (12th) exam with subject physic chemistry and biology (PBC).
- Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B. Sc Nursing from a recognized University/ Institutions.
- Registered with MP.Nursing registration council as a nurse and midwife.
- The minimum age limit for the selected category is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Government worker/female candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years.
- Datia Medical College, Datiya (M.P) Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 total 172 seats vacant.
Exam Fees Details:
- 3 years
Selection Method :
Datia Medical College, Datiya (M.P) Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 selection method.
- The online written tests will be conducted for DMC staff nurses.
- The CBT-based online test for this post will be conducted through MP ONLINE Requirement department.
- Marit-based Interview & document verification.
- Offline form for Baiga, Bharia, and Sahariya category only attached in download section.
How to Apply & Instructions :
Datia Medical College, Datiya (M.P) Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Instructions.
You have to fill and submit the online application form available at the website: www.mponline.gov.in
- The application form is available on the website of MP Online.
- 12th class mark sheet along with PCB subjects.
- 10th (High School Exam Marksheet) for Date of Birth verification / Birth Certificate.
- Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by the last date of submission of application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Relevant Degree Diploma(B.SC/GNM), Marksheet of the final year prescribed for the applicable post.
- Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council’s living registration.
- Photo identity card, for face verification.
- For each candidate’s photo format, the current photograph is to be used. The photograph to be uploaded should be signed by the candidate and should mention the name and date.
- Half-filled applications will be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
- Fill in the details and attach the required documents.
- The application can apply online mode. only Baiga, Bharia, and Sahariya category category offline form will be accepted.
- The duly filled-in offline application in the prescribed format should be submitted, so as to reach The Dean’s Office, Government Medical College Datia, 29th Battalion, NH-75, Datia, (M.P.) Pin 475661″. before 15/06/2021, 4.30 PM.
- Uploaded Essential documents & Certificate.
- Form Submission.
- Fill the details and attach the required document.
- Take a printout for further use
General Terms & Conditions:
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. you can download the instruction manual from the download section.
- Candidates belonging to the tribe (Baiga, Bharia, and Sahariya category) are required to submit the application in the prescribed format before the last date 15.06.2021 by post or directly to the following address of the Government Medical College, Datia. Address “The Dean’s Office, Government Medical College Datia, 29th Battalion, NH-75, Datia, (M.P.) Pin 475661”.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered without following the process of this recruitment.
Official Website and Helpline contact:
Query related to post / technical detail:
- Website: https://www.datiamedicalcollege.com/
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No. 0755-67202000, 0755-6720222
- Contact between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Address for offline form “The Dean’s Office, Government Medical College Datia, 29th Battalion, NH-75, Datia, (M.P.) Pin 475661”.
JOBS OPPORTUNITY FOR POSTS OF STAFF NURSE (FEMALE ONLY) POST, IN Datiya Medical College (DMC), Datiya ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS. APPLY ONLINE@ www.mponline.gov.in
Datia Medical College, Datiya (M.P) Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
Candidates wishing to participate should review the eligibility requirements, including educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, and application deadline. On or before the deadline, eligible candidates can apply for the application form. Candidates should read the instructions given below for more information. Thank you for visit our website www.proudofnurses.com.
About Datia Medical College:
Datiya Medical College (DMC) दतिया मेडिकल कॉलेज commonly referred to as DMC; formerly located in Datiya. Datia is also about 34 km from Jhansi. It was founded in the year of 2018. The college offers a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree (MBBS). There are also nursing and paramedical courses available. The college is accredited by the Medical Council of India and is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University.
Website Address: https://www.datiamedicalcollege.com, Postal Address: Government Medical College 29th Battalion, N.H.-75, Datia, (M.P). Tel: (+91) 07522-234001, Fax: 91-542-2368130 E-mail: email@example.com for more nurses jobs, please visit https://proudofnurses.com/