Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences Karnataka, Bangalore
Bsc Nursing 1st Year Important Questions 2023 (RGUHS) – Anatomy
Important questions for B.Sc Nursing Students – Anatomy
RGUHS University Anatomy Paper
UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO THE CONCEPTS OF ANATOMY
UNIT 1: SHORT ESSAY
Table of Contents
- Classify connective tissue.
- Classify Epithelium with examples for each. Describe in detail the stratified squamous epithelium with a diagram.
- Explain the anatomical structure of a human cell.
- Explain in detail the classification of connective tissues.
- Describe in detail the stratified squamous epithelium with a diagram.
- Draw the labeled diagram of the typical cell
- Describe transitional epithelium with a labeled diagram. Give an examples
- Describe pseudostratified columnar epithelium with a diagram
UNIT 1: SHORT ANSWERS
- Structure of cell.
- Classification of tissues
- Characteristics of tissues
- Simple squamous epithelium
- Types of connective tissue
- Histology of cartilage
- Parts of Mitochondria
UNIT 2: THE SKELETAL SYSTEM
UNIT 2: SHORT ESSAY
- Classify the bones with examples. Describe the histology of compact bone.
- Classify synovial joints with examples
- Describe the shoulder joint in detail
- Classify joints and explain humerus
- Describe the knee joint under the following headings
- type and articular surfaces
- arterial supply
- What is the patella? Mention its importance
UNIT 2: SHORT ANSWERS
- Name the carpel bones
- Name the bones forming the shoulder joint
- Name the bones forming the elbow joint
- List the tarsal bones
- Name any 4 cranial bones
- Arterial supply of hip joint
- Name the parts of the sternum
- List 4 features of lumbar vertebrae Muscles causing pronation and supination
- Define the two types of skeleton
- List any two differences between fetal and adult skull
- Bones of the lower limb.
- Draw a labeled diagram of the synovial joint.
- Name the parts of the hip bone.
- Parts of developing long bones.
- List the bones of the upper limb.
UNIT 3: SHORT ESSAY
- Muscles of mastication
- Describe rectus sheath and rectus abdominal muscle
- Sternocleidomastoid muscle
- Deltoid muscle
- Trapezius muscle
- Gluteus maximus muscle
- Biceps brachii muscle
- Name muscles of the gluteal region. Describe gluteus maximus in detail
UNIT 3: SHORT ANSWERS
- Name the muscles of mastication
- Name any 4 bones of the pelvis
- Name 2 pectoral muscles and give its nerve supply
- Name 2 muscles of the forearm
- Name the muscles of the back of the thigh
- Name the contents of the femoral triangle
- Name 4 hamstring muscles
- Name 4 parts of quadriceps femoris muscles
- Name 4 muscles in the gluteal region
- Femoral hernia
- Mention the contents of the cubital fossa
- Mention the contents of the popliteal fossa
- List the type of muscles.
- Muscles used for intramuscular injections.
- Origin, insertion, and nerve supply of deltoid muscle.
- Mention the differences between skeletal and smooth muscle
- List the type of muscles.
THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
UNIT 4: SHORT ESSAY
- Name the parts of the central nervous system and describe the cerebral hemisphere
- Name the various lobes of the cerebrum. Describe various functional areas of the cerebrum
- Explain the structure of the cerebellum in detail
- Describe the brachial plexus of nerves
- Spinal cord
- Draw a neat labeled diagram of the circle of Willis
- Trochlear nerve
- Explain the cerebellum with its anatomical significance.
- Classify the nervous system and write a note on neurons
- Ulnar nerve and its applied anatomy
- Radial nerve and its applied anatomy
UNIT 4: SHORT ANSWERS
- Name the parts of the brain stem
- Name ventricles of the brain
- Name major parts of the central nervous system
- Mention the functions of CSF
- Name 4 cranial nerves
- Mention the two functions of the cerebellum
- Spinal ganglion
- What is a wry neck
- Erb’s palsy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Mention 2 parts of the sciatic nerve
- Bell’s palsy
- Lumbar puncture
- Name the branches of the trigeminal nerve
- Mention the function of the hypoglossal nerve
- Explain the deformity in klumpke’s paralysis
- Special features of Medulla oblongata
- Draw a labeled diagram of neurons.
- Mention the parts of the brain
- List the cranial nerves.
- Name the parts of the central nervous system
- Name the meningeal coverings of brain in order.
THE SENSORY ORGANS
UNIT 5: SHORT ESSAY
- Draw a diagram of the eyeball and briefly explain its parts
- Describe the extraocular muscles
- Explain the parts of the internal ear.
- Describe 4 recti muscles
- Describe the layers of skin with a diagram.
- Tympanic membrane
- Auditory tube
- Superior and Inferior oblique muscle of the eye
- Structure of eyeball
UNIT 5: SHORT ANSWERS
- Layers Of Eye Ball
- Name The Ear Ossicles
- Any Four Functions Of Skin
- Name any four functions of the skin
- Name the papillae of the tongue
- List the auditory apparatus
- Name 3 parts of the bony labyrinth
- Mention the functions of the eyelid
- Give the nerve supply of extra-ocular muscles
- Mention 4 contents of the middle ear
- Nerve supply to the tongue.
- Draw and label the diagram of the skin.
- Nasal sinuses.
- Name the structure of the eye.
CIRCULATORY & LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
UNIT 6: LONG ESSAYS
- Describe the gross anatomy of the heart in detail
- Name the chambers of the heart with a brief detail of each chamber and the valves in between them
- Describe the right atrium in detail
- Describe the ventricles of the heart. Write a note on the blood supply of the heart
- Explain the spleen in detail location, external features, blood supply, histology, and functions
UNIT 6: SHORT ANSWERS
- Waldeyer’s ring
- Mention the formation and termination of the thoracic duct
- Where is the spleen located and give its four important functions
- Name 4 groups of cervical lymph nodes
- Apex beat
- Branches of the right coronary artery
- Name 3 layers of the wall of blood vessels
- Mention 2 differences between large and medium-sized arteries
- Mention 2 differences between the structure of a large artery and a large vein.
- Chambers of heart
THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
UNIT 7: LONG ESSAYS
- Describe the nasal cavity and its applied anatomy
- Name the parts of the respiratory tract and describe the lungs in detail with applied aspects
- Name the parts of the respiratory system. Describe the right lung in detail. Mention the differences from left lung
- Describe the structure of the lungs in detail with a diagram.
UNIT 7: SHORT ANSWERS
- Name the air sinuses opening into the middle meatus
- name the para nasal air sinuses
- Name the openings in the lateral wall of the nose
- Name the bones forming the nasal septum
- Name 4 cartilages of the larynx
- Name 4 cartilages of the larynx
- Name any four muscles of the pharynx
- Name the parts of the respiratory system
- Name two pleural recesses
- Mention 4 structures passing through the diagram
- Mention the action of intercostals muscle
- Respiratory muscles.
- Name the parts of the respiratory system.
THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
UNIT 8: LONG ESSAYS
- Describe the location, blood supply, nerve supply, and applied anatomy of the rectum
- Describe the parts, features, blood supply, and histology of the stomach
- Mention different parts of the digestive system. Describe the esophagus in detail
- Name the salivary glands. Where do they open? Describe the parotid gland in detail
- Name the parts of the extrahepatic biliary apparatus. Describe the anatomy of the liver
- Describe the pharynx
- Describe the duodenum
- Name the parts of the digestive system. And describe the stomach in detail.
- Name the location, surfaces, borders, blood supply, and applied anatomy of the liver.
UNIT 8: SHORT ANSWERS
- Parotid gland
- Submandibular gland
- Histology of esophagus
- Describe the blood supply of the stomach
- Stomach bed
- Soft palate
- Peritoneum and its function
- Vermiform appendix
- Mention the differences between the small and large intestine
- Describe pancreas
- Name the blood vessels supplying the rectum
- Difference between jejunum and ileum
- Describe the interior of the anal canal
- Inferior/ visceral surface of the liver
- Name the peritoneal folds of liver
- Name different lobes of the liver
- Nerve supply of the small intestine
- Name the Papillae of the tongue.
- List the parts of the digestive system.
- Name the parts of the large intestine.
THE EXCRETORY SYSTEM
UNIT 9: SHORT ESSAY
- The ureter
- Histology of kidney
- Urinary bladder
- Relations of the right kidney
- Male urethra
- Describe the macroscopic structure of the kidney
- Describe nephrons in detail.
- Describe the kidney under the following headings – location, shape, external features, coverings, relations, and blood supply.
- Describe the urinary bladder in detail. Add a note on its applied anatomy.
UNIT 9: SHORT ANSWERS
- Name the parts of a nephron
- Name the different parts of the urinary system
- Trigone of bladder
- Mention the coverings of the kidney
- Draw a labeled diagram of the nephron
- Mention the constrictions of the ureter
- Mention 2 important relations of the urinary bladder in females
- Name the parts of the male urethra
THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
UNIT 10: SHORT ESSAYS
- Describe the pituitary gland in detail
- Name the endocrine glands. Describe the thyroid gland in detail
- Name the endocrine glands. Describe the pancreas
- Thyroid gland
- Functions of the adrenal gland
- Parathyroid glands
- Relations of the thyroid gland
- Describe the pancreas under the following heading- location, parts, importance relations, and histology
UNIT 10: SHORT ANSWERS
- Name the endocrine glands
- Mention the parts of the pituitary gland
- Mention the types of cells found in the anterior pituitary
- Name 2 hormones produced by the neurohypophysis
- Name any 4 hormones produced by the pituitary gland
- Name 2 arteries supplying the thyroid gland
- Name 2 ovarian hormones
- Name the hormones secreted by the thyroid gland
- Name the hormones secreted by the placenta
- Mention the blood supply of the pancreas
- Describe islets of Langerhans
- Name the disorders of the thyroid gland.
- Parts of the thyroid gland.
THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM INCLUDING THE BREAST
UNIT 11: SHORT ESSAYS
- Name the parts of the female reproductive tract. Describe the anatomy of the uterus
- Name the parts of the female reproductive tract. Describe the anatomy of the ovary
- Describe the uterus and its ligaments
- Describe the female reproductive system
- Supports of uterus
- Fallopian tube
- Describe the structure of the mammary gland
- Explain the location and structure of the ovary.
UNIT 11: SHORT ANSWERS
- Name the internal organs of the female reproductive system
- Mention the parts of the uterus
- Name 4 ligaments of the uterus
- Name the layers of the wall of the uterus
- Name parts of the fallopian tube
- Mention the boundaries of the ovarian fossa
- Mention the layers of the scrotum
- Graffian follicle
- Ductus defers
- Name the parts of the male urethra.
- Draw a diagram of the structure of the uterus.
RGUHS University Anatomy Paperbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questionsbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questionsbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questionsbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questionsbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questionsbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questionsbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questionsbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questionsbsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questions
bsc nursing 1st year anatomy important questions, b sc nursing 1st year anatomy and physiology question paper, bsc nursing 1st year anatomy and physiology pdf, b sc nursing 1st year anatomy and physiology question paper 2022, b sc nursing 1st year physiology important questions, bsc nursing 1st year anatomy notes, anatomy important questions for b sc nursing, anatomy and physiology important questions and answers
Bsc Nursing 1st Year Important Questions 2023 (RGUHS) – Anatomy & Physiology